Hitachi® 7-1/4" Circular Saw
Model Number: C7ST
Menards® SKU: 2414746
Description & Documents
The Hitachi® 7-1/4" circular saw includes a blade, wrench and carrying case.
- Powerful 15 amp motor
- 2-7/16" max cutting depth
- 45-degree bevel capacity for a variety of applications
- 8 ft. rubber cord for superior maneuverability
- No-load speed of 6,000 RPM for a smoother, faster cut
- Soft grip handle for increased comfort
- Integrated dust blower for a clear line of sight
- Accessible carbon brushes for extended tool life
- Conveniently located spindle lock for easy blade changes
- Well balanced for superior handling and performance
- Includes: 7-1/4" carbide tipped blade, box wrench and carrying case
Shipping Dimensions: 14.5 x 12.25 x 10.5
Shipping Weight: 9.1 lbs
Brand Name: Hitachi
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Power Source: Corded
||Maximum Cut Depth at 45°: 1 7/8"
|Maximum Cut Depth at 90°: 2 7/16"
||Maximum Speed: 6,000 RPM
|Product Type: Circular Saw
||Shop By Type: Circular Saws
|Warranty: 5 Years
||Includes: Blade, Box Wrench, & Carrying Case
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/10/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.