Masterforce 10 in. Contractor Table Saw with Mobile Base
Model Number: 2400037
Menards® SKU: 2400037
Description & Documents
Table saws are the core to any woodworking shop. This saw is about more than good looks - it is designed for the demands of an upgrade or for the serious starter. Powerful 1-3/4hp continuous duty induction motor has the power to rip through hard woods. All metal construction provides the stability and durability that you would expect from a Masterforce saw. This saw features a precision machined cast iron trunnion and table, a precise, dual locking aluminum rip fence, and a modular blade guard system with an adjustable riving knife that raises and lowers in tandem with the blade. Tool free adjustments set the riving knife to three positions for high profile, low profile and non-through cut. Also includes anti-kick back pawls for through cuts adding to the safe use of this new contractor saw.
Mobility is built in this saw as we know that for small shops you need to save on space. The 4 swivel castors on 2 elevation levers allow you to safely and easily move the saw to work area and then back to storage with ease. The saw also features on-board storage for the rip fence, miter gauge, extra blades, wrenches, push sticks, blade guard and a power cord wrap.
- 1-3/4 HP dual voltage motor can be operated at 15 amp. 120V~60Hz or rewired to operate at 7.5 amp. 240V~60Hz
- Operates at 3,550 RPM (no load speed)
- Capacity: 3-1/8" @ 90 degrees, 2-3/16" @ 45 degrees, 30" rip to the right of the blade, 13" to the left of the blade
- Cast iron table reduces vibration and provides a flat level surface for consistent cutting
- Stamped steel extensions expand table area to a 39-7/8"" x 26-5/16" work surface
- Built in mobility kit includes industrial casters for easy maneuverability
- Dual locking rip fence provides precise and smooth adjustments
- Quick release blade guard and anti-kickback pawls allow for easy tool-less removal for non-through cuts
- 5/8" arbor with arbor lock
- Includes 40 tooth carbide tipped blade, miter gauge, rip fence, push stick, dado insert, mobile base and instruction manual
- 3 year warranty
Shipping Dimensions: 44.9 x 29.9 x 22.4
Shipping Weight: 325.0 lbs
Brand Name: Masterforce
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.