This 10" Masterforce jobsite table saw has a 15 amp, 120 volt motor which runs up to 4000rpm (no load speed). Cutting depth at 90 degree is 3-1/4" and at 45 degree it is 2-1/4". Rip capacity is 9" left, 25" right for larger rip cutting . Bevel capacity is 0-45 degree for better cutting quality and higher efficiency. Cast aluminum extension and aluminum rail system, allows for precise cutting. Convertible riving knife, removable blade guard and removable anti-kickback pawls provides better protection while operating the saw. Replaceable throat insert included which allows the use of 3/4" dado blade (blade not included). Saw includes heavy duty gravity assist folding stand with wheels for convenient storage and transportation. Gravity assist stand allows for easy set up and takedown.
- 15 amp. motor operates at 4000 RPM
- Includes blade, rip fence, miter gauge, push stick and dado throat insert
- Cutting depth at 90° is 3-1/4" and at 45° it is 2-1/4"
- Rip capacity is 9" left, 25" right for larger rip cutting
- Bevel capacity is 0-45° for better cutting quality and higher efficiency
- Convertible riving knife, removable blade guard and removable anti-kickback pawls provides better protection while operating the saw
- 3 year warranty
Ship Dim: 46.46 x 29.5 x 23.0
Shipping Weight: 110.0 lbs
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/23/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.