Description & Documents
The 14" Bandsaw from Rikon is equipped with a large work table measuring 15 ¾" x 20 3/8" as well as a 8" re-sawing capacity and 13 5/8" throat which will allow the user to cut thicker material on a compact saw. The 1 hp motor with two blade speeds of 1620 ft/min, 3340 ft/min provides ample power for re-sawing and cutting other materials such as non ferrous metal, plastic composite and foam materials.
- The sturdy 15-3/4" x 20-3/8" cast iron table provides ample room for large work pieces and free-hand cutting. Dual "T" style miter slots are standard on the 10-321.
- 8" resaw capacity and 13-5/8" throat allowing the user to cut thicker material on a compact saw
- Choose high speed (3340 ft/min) for all wood cutting or low speed (1620 ft/min) for non-ferrous metal, plastic, composite or foam materials.
- Upper and lower ball-bearing blade guides and thrust bearings reduce friction, increase blade life and contribute to smooth operation.
- Adjust the cutting depth easily with the turn of a knob.
- Durable powder coat finish will hold up to years of use.
- Balanced heavy-duty cast aluminum wheels help power the blade through thick material.
- Optional Accessories for the 10-321 14" Bandsaw with Open Stand: 13-900 Fence, 13-912 Miter Gauge
Brand Name: RIKON Power Tools Inc.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.