Rockwell 10" Jobsite Table Saw with Laser
Model Number: RK7241S
Menards® SKU: 2403800
Description & Documents
Rockwell® Jobsite Table Saw with laser is a powerful, rugged, and capable jobsite saw by itself. Add the available attachments and it can produce results to rival stationary saws three times the price, like those used by cabinet and furniture makers. Rockwell® has found a way to increase the depth of cut to 3-9/16". This is more than other saws, and allows the user to cut through a 4 x 4 post with just one pass. The unique laser cut line indicator shows the exact place the blade will cut the material, so cuts are more precise. Other features include a class leading 30" of cut capacity, and a quick-folding stand and wheels for easy transportation from place to place.
- 15 amp motor
- Cutting depth: 3-9/16"
- 30" rip capacity to blade right
- Built-in wheels and fully assembled folding stand
- Laser indicates cutline and adjusts automatically with blade angle
- Sliding rear table extension
- On board accessory storage
- No Load Speed: 4800 RPM
- Includes blade, miter gauge, dust bag, rear table extension and push stick
- Cuts a 4" x 4" in one pass
- 2 year warranty
Shipping Dimensions: 38.75 x 27.5 x 18.0
Shipping Weight: 96.1 lbs
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.