Rockwell 4-1/2 in. Compact Circular Saw
Model Number: RK3441K
Menards® SKU: 2418434
Description & Documents
The Rockwell RK3441K 4-1/2-inch Compact Circular Saw is a powerful circular saw which can replace a larger 7-1/4-inch circular saw for the most common cuts. Since most cuts are on materials less than 2" thick there is no need for a bulky circular saw when the Compact Circular Saw will cut nominal dimension 2 x 4s and sheet goods in the same amount of time with ease and comfort. With the Rockwell Compact Circular Saw, you can tackle the job with ease, comfort and control with just one hand. The slim, ergonomic grip is comfortable and enhances your grip and control allowing you to guide the saw with just one hand and the left-handed blade design offers great cut-line visibility. A built in dust port and included vacuum adapter allow saw to easily connect to 1-1/4 vacuum hose (sold separately) for dust management. A spindle lock allows for quick and easy blade changes. Thanks to its lightweight and compact design a lot of jobs go quicker without having to drag out the big heavy circular saw.
- 4-1/2" Blade Diameter
- 5 amp. motor operates at 3500 RPM
- Bevel Capacity: 0°-45°
- Max. cutting depth @ 90°: 1-11/16"
- Max. cutting depth @ 45°: 1-1/8"
- Slim, ergonomic design for one-handed operation
- Left-handed blade design for great cut-line visibility
- Spindle lock for fast and easy blade change
- Includes 24T carbide tipped blade, parallel guide and vacuum adapter
- 3 year limited warranty
Dimensions: 5.1" x 18.3" x 5.1"
Shipping Dimensions: 18.5 x 5.1 x 5.1
Shipping Weight: 5.8 lbs