Description & Documents
This butane pencil torch with a 1/2" diameter x 5-3/4" body and a 1/4" diameter x 2-1/4" long head is strong enough to melt solder, silver and gold solder, glass tubing and such metals as gold, silver, copper, tin and aluminum. It is equally handy around the hobby shop, jewelry bench or lab. It refills from a standard butane lighter canister.
- Refillable gas butane welding soldering pencil torch
- Aluminum body
- Brass control valve, neck, and tip
- Size:1/2"x 8" length
- The flame temperature up to 1300¢XC (2400 ¢XF)
- Use for soldering, brazing, or heating pipes and rusty bolts
- Can even be used as a handy kitchen gadget for caramelizing sugar in cooking!
Shipping Dimensions: 10.5 x 3.13 x 0.75
Shipping Weight: 0.1 lbs
|Welding Capacity: flame temperature up to 1300¢XC (2400 ¢XF)
||Power Source: Butane
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/9/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.