Campbell Hausfeld Plasma Cutter
Model Number: WK250000AV
Menards® SKU: 2408520
Description & Documents
This heavy-duty plasma cutter is ideal for maintenance and repairs, ornamental iron and fabrication projects. The inverter technology offers lightweight design but doesn't compromise on power. It includes thermal overload protection by automatically shutting off the cutter to avoid overheating. It works with standard 120 V / 20 Amp outlets.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
- Inverter technology allows cutter to be lightweight and portable - only 22 lbs.
- Features a built-in air regulator and gauge
- Clean cuts 1/8" steel, sever cuts 1/4" steel
- Cuts mild steel, stainless steel, aluminum and brass
- Includes 13 ft. torch, 10 ft. work lead and insulated clamp and extra tip
- Uses standard compressed air, minimum required air supply 1.25 cfm @ 40 PSI
- 10' cord
- Built-in regulator and gauge for inbound compressed air (compressor required with minimum air supply 1.25 CFM at 40 PSI)
- 60% duty cycle
|Brand: Campbell Hausfeld
||Model Number: WK250000AV
|CSA Listed: Yes
|Manufacturer's Warranty: 5 year limited
||Power Cord Length (ft): 10
||Thermal Overload Protection: Yes
|Country of Origin: China
||Duty Cycle: 60%
|Electrode Length: 13 ft.
||Ground Cable Length: 10 ft.
|Torch Included: Yes
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 3/3/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.