Description & Documents
This 230V hard-core welder is for those tough jobs. It's ideal for repairs and projects around the farm, ranch, shop or garage. Weld in AC or DC by changing quick-connect dinse plugs. It welds heavier metal and offers infinite amp output plus it's easy to adjust, when amp is set, fold-in handles for compact storage. The steel heavy-duty case is welded and powder-coated for protection. The oversized integrated handles are perfect for lifting, cord/cable storage and/or tie-down straps. This stick welder features integrated thermal overload and indicator light to protect your investment (assembled in US).
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
- Infinite output adjustment w/ fold-in handle
- 250 Amp Max output AC, 160 Amp Max output DC
- Quick connect dinse plugs for easy removal and storage
- Welds up to 3/8" mild steel
- Duty cycle: 225 Amps (AC) @ 20%, 160 Amps (DC) @ 20%
- Output 40-250 Amp AC, 40-160 Amp DC
- Includes 14 ft. electrode and 6 ft. work cables
|Brand: Campbell Hausfeld
||Model Number: WS4469
|CSA Listed: Yes
||Manufacturer's Warranty: 5 year limited
|Output Range (amps): 40-250 (AC), 40-160 (DC)
||Power Cord Length (ft): 8
||Welding Capacities: 3/8"
|Thermal Overload Protection: Yes
||Country of Origin: China
|Duty Cycle: 225 Amps (AC) @ 20%, 160 Amps (DC) @ 20%
||Electrode Length: 14 ft.
|Ground Cable Length: 6 ft.
||Torch Included: Yes