Bosch 3-1/4" Planer
Model Number: PL1682
Menards® SKU: 2414129
This product qualifies for mail-in rebates! Add this product to the cart for details.
* The displayed price after rebate shows your estimated product price after rebate.
Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit check which may only be redeemed
in store. Some exclusions apply.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
Powerful 6.0 Amp Motor, 16,500 Rpm - For Fast Stock Removal And A Smooth Finish
- Electronically-Counterbalanced Single-Blade System automatically positions blade at ideal cutting angle - Reduces drag and provides fast operation and smooth finish. Eliminates uneven planing caused by misaligned blades.
- Equipped with Bosch Woodrazor™ micro grain carbide blades, which resist fractures from nail and staple strikes.
- Ratcheting Depth Knob - Allows fool-proof setting of depth increments from 0" to 1/16" (1.5 mm) within one revolution, so there is no need to re-zero the depth. Makes deep cuts in one pass.
- Edge Guide Fence - Ensures consistent planing through entire work piece. A protective shield covers the section of blade not in use.
- Spring-Loaded Park Rest Stand - Protects blade and work piece; special shape allows easy start-up in middle of work piece
- Includes Wood Razor™ blades, edge guide fence, blade wrench and chip bag
Shipping Dimensions: 15.0 x 7.5 x 7.25
Shipping Weight: 8.8 lbs
Brand Name: Bosch®
||Cord Length (ft.): 10
|Amperage (amps): 6
|Max Speed (RPM): 16500
||Min Speed (RPM): 16500 RPM
|Package Contents: Planer, Woodrazor™ Micrograin Carbide Blades (2), Blade Wrench, Chip Bag, Guide Fence
||Product Width (in.): 6
|Product Height (in.): 6.5
||Product Length (in.): 11.1875
|Product Weight (lbs.): 6
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 1/27/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.