Description & Documents
The RIKON 70-300 Wood Lathe is designed with the true wood turner in mind. The powerful 1.5 HP motor and electronic Variable Speed control allow the user to dial in any speed from 50 -3,200 RPM in 2 speed ranges. The swivel and Sliding Head is ideal for use on larger projects
- Motor 1-1/2 HP 1PH/3PH 230V
- Range/Speeds 0-1,200 RPM Low, 0-3,200 RPM High
- Heavy Cast Base sturdy stand with wide footprint ensures greater stability
- 10°/30° Indexing Head With Locking Spindle allows accurate pattern work to be performed on projects such as fluting, grooving, drilling and layout.
- Swivel & Sliding Head rotates or slides to the end for turning of larger projects
- Electronic Variable Speed Torque is retained through the speed range with the use of a two step pulley
- Swing over Bed 16"
- Swing over Tool Rest Base 12"
- Working distance Between Centers 42"
- 5 Year RIKON Warranty
Brand Name: RIKON Power Tools Inc.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.