MASTERFORCE® 36" Tool Command Center features 8 drawers and a pull-out stainless steel work surface in the middle for a perfect staging area. Storage wings and large top till are lockable (includes 2 keys) and offer very unique storage options for tools and supplies never considered possible in conventional tool storage systems. This tool center features patented Raise and Release™ drawer latching system, full extension 100 lb ball bearing drawer slides, and a long lasting powder-coat finish. Includes non-slip drawer liners to help keep your tools in place.
- Stainless steel pull out work surface for added space
- Raise & Release™ secure latching system keeps drawers tightly closed and reduces risk of accidental opening. To release just lift the drawer pull to easily slide open.
- Large open till design provides better visibility and easy access to compartment
- Chest top compartment offers a grommet opening in the back to accommodate a power strip. The perfect place for recharging battery packs.
- Gas struts assist in opening the lid
- Tubular lock system secure the chest lid and all the drawers
- Heavy-duty, full extension ball bearing drawer slides hold up to 100 lbs per drawer
- 5" x 2" Polyurethane casters (2 swivel, 2 rigid) with a weight capacity of up to 500 lbs each. See the individual drawer capacity for more information.
- Long-wearing powder coated paint
- Storage capacity: 14,744 cubic inches
- Weight capacity: 1050 lbs
Dimensions: 36"W x 18"D x 53"H
Ship Dim: 48.0 x 38.0 x 20.0
Shipping Weight: 248.0 lbs
Brand Name: MASTERFORCE®
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/18/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.