Description & Documents
The Masterforce® 30" Tool Chest features the patented Raise and Release™ drawer latching system, large open till design for better access and visibility, full extension 100 lb. ball-bearing drawer slides with full width aluminum drawer pulls. A secure keyed locking system (includes 2 keys), hardened steel side handles and a long-lasting powder-coat finish makes this tool chest built to last. This 5-drawer tool chest includes 5,291 cubic inches of storage capacity and has a weight capacity of 600 lbs. It includes non-slip drawer liners to help keep your tools in place.
- Raise & Release™ secure latching system keeps drawers tightly closed and reduces risk of accidental opening. To release just lift the drawer pull to easily slide open
- Large open till design provides better visibility and easy access to compartment
- Chest top compartment offers a grommet opening in the back to accommodate a power strip. The perfect place for recharging battery packs
- Gas struts assist in opening the lid
- Tubular lock system secure the chest lid and all the drawers
- Heavy-duty, full extension ball bearing drawer slides hold up to 100 lbs. per drawer
- Over-molded bale handles
- Long-wearing powder-coated paint
- Storage capacity: 5,291 cubic inches
- Weight capacity: 600 lbs.
- Limited lifetime warranty
Dimensions: 30"W x 17-3/4"D x 22"H
Shipping Dimensions: 32.0 x 28.75 x 20.75
Shipping Weight: 113.0 lbs
Brand Name: MasterForce
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited Lifetime
||Number of Drawers: 5
|Weight Capacity (lbs.): 600
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/25/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.