Our Extra Tall 8 Drawer Tool Cabinet is designed for those users who need superior tool and supply separation of medium and smaller tools. This cabinet is great for socket sets, pliers, screw drivers, and much more. Keeps your tools well organized, easy to reach and protected. Rolls easily allowing you to station your tools and supplies around the job. The additional height of the cabinet makes it the ideal working level to stage tools, projects and supplies. Has 7 medium and 1 large drawer. Rugged all welded steel construction is protected by a tough industrial powder coat paint finish. Extra large ball bearing drawer slides hold up to 75 pounds for each drawer and the Secure Latch drawer retention system makes sure drawers stay in place when closed. All drawers have extra large full width aluminum drawer pulls for easy access. Heavy Duty 5" x 2" casters roll easily under heavy loads. Two swivel casters have toe brakes to keep the cabinet in place. All casters are easily mountable. Simply turn the cabinet on its top and insert bolts through the caster plate into pre-welded nuts and then just tighten down. Each mobile cabinet is further supported with a reinforced base which offers added strength for heavier loads. An ergonomic chromed tubular side handle is designed to comfortably fit your hands for easy pushing of cabinet. The cabinet drawers are secured by a keyed internal locking system and come with 2 keys.
- Extra large ball bearing 75lbs rated drawer slides for smooth operation under heavy loads
- "Secure Latch" drawer retention system offers self-closing action
- Heavy duty steel construction with industrial powder-coat paint finish.
- Internal keyed locking system for security
- Large, easy-mount 5" x 2" casters, 2 with toe brake
- Ergonomic chromed tubular push handle
- Reinforced base for added strength
- Oversized full-length aluminum drawer pulls
- Storage Capacity: 8,846 cu. in.
- Limited Lifetime warranty
Dimensions: 27"W x 38-3/4"H x 18-1/2"D
Ship Dim: 36.2 x 29.9 x 21.1
Shipping Weight: 131.7 lbs
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.