Description & Documents
This contractor grade, Made in the USA .042 panel offers the weathered pine look with a soft satin finish. This 4 inch profile provides look of authentic wood with a 1/2" butt height for distinctive shadow lines. Available in 10 colors.
- Double 4 profile with low-gloss finish for the authentic look of freshly painted wood
- .042 thickness for strength and rigidity
- Reinforced Cyclone System™ rolled over nail hem for added wind load resistance of up to 181 mph
- LineLock™ patented locking system makes installation easy and straight every time
- ColorGuard™ UV inhibitors enables superior color retention
- Vaporvent™ weep hole system helps channel condensed water vapor away from the siding
- State of the art testing results in 30% higher impact standards; easier to install year round and boasting extreme impact resistance
- Meets or exceeds applicable building codes in the USA and Canada
- 12 pieces equal approximately 100 square feet of coverage; 24 pcs per carton
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
Dimensions: 8" x 12' 6"
Shipping Dimensions: 151.5 x 9.5 x 0.5
Shipping Weight: 3.5 lbs
Brand Name: ProTuff
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Thickness (in.): 0.042
||Length (in.): 150
|Width (in.): 8
||Exposure (in.): 8
|Coverage Per Piece (sq. ft.): 8.33
||Pcs. Per 100 Sq. Ft.: 12.0048
|Warranty: Limited Lifetime
|Minimum Order Quantity: 12
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/27/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.