This Lux-Right foundation vent from St. Paul Corrugating provides great ventilation for your basement or crawlspace. It protects from debris, pests, insects and rain and offers a light gauge, galvanized steel construction for long lasting strength and durability. Mount this foundation vent with sleeve- or wedge-type anchors and screws spaced no less than 12" apart to ensure structural integrity.
- Constructed from light gauge, galvanized steel for lasting strength
- Thrif-T grade steel is coated with zinc plating
- Designed to keep dirt and debris away from basement windows, letting in more light
- Securely mounts with flanges at 12" centers minimum to assure structural stability
- Install using sleeve- or wedge-type anchors appropriate for your foundation
- 30-year limited warranty included
- Each unit sold separately with no assembly required
Dimensions: 20" W x 8" D x 12" H
Brand Name: Lux-Right
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
Installation Instructions: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/11/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.