Description & Documents
This Lux-Right foundation vent from St. Paul Corrugating provides great ventilation for your basement or crawlspace. It protects from debris, pests, insects and rain and offers a light gauge, galvanized steel construction for long lasting strength and durability. Mount this foundation vent with sleeve- or wedge-type anchors and screws spaced no less than 12" apart to ensure structural integrity.
- Constructed from light gauge, galvanized steel for lasting strength
- Thrif-T grade steel is coated with zinc plating
- Designed to keep dirt and debris away from basement windows, letting in more light
- Securely mounts with flanges at 12" centers minimum to assure structural stability
- Install using sleeve- or wedge-type anchors appropriate for your foundation
- 30-year limited warranty included
- Each unit sold separately with no assembly required
Dimensions: 20" W x 8" D x 12" H
Brand Name: Lux-Right
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.