Description & Documents
Areawalls allow air, light, egress and access into a basement or below ground level structure by acting as a structural barrier to hold back the surrounding backfill. Lux-Right areawalls are adaptable and can be used as tree-wells, protective barriers, fenders for trucks, lawn edging, conveyor covers and small retaining walls. This foundation access areawall is designed to be a common fit for most applications. It is constructed of heavy gauge, galvanized steel and can be used with an optional to keep it moisture, debris and pest free (cover sold separately).
- Constructed from heavy gauge, galvanized steel for maximum strength
- Designed to be a common fit for foundation access application
- Compatible with solid cover SC3630 and crawlspace door (FAD models)
- Steel cover and access door purchased separately
- 30-year limited warranty included
Dimensions: 36" W x 30" D x 24" H
Brand Name: Lux-Right
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.