StoneWall 75" x 36" x 48" Laminated Steel Casement Egress Window Well
Model Number: ECS7536-48
Variation: StoneWall Galvanized Window Well
Description & Documents
Areawalls allow air, light, egress and access into a basement or below ground level structure by acting as a structural barrier to hold back the surrounding backfill. This areawall from StoneWall combines the strength of steel with the beautiful look of stacked stone to give you an option for your basement windows that can't be beat. It is made of a tough 18-gauge steel and comes coated with a high-tech, polyethylene terephthalate film to ensure excellent strength and a natural stone appearance. Combine it with a Safe-T-View cover and egress ladder to complete the look and safety of your window well.
- Constructed from 18-gauge, galvanized steel with G-90 zinc coating
- Features a high-tech PET lamination to emulate the look of natural stone
- Designed to keep dirt and debris away from basement windows, letting in more light
- Securely mounts with flanges at 12" centers minimum to assure structural stability
- Install using sleeve- or wedge-type anchors appropriate for your foundation
- May require a Safe-T-View cover and egress ladder
- Meets IRC egress code
- 10-year limited warranty included
- No assembly required!
Dimensions: 80" W x 36" D x 48" H (with outside flange)
Brand Name: StoneWall
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.