Bilco StakWEL®, 54" Wide Polyethylene Modular Window Well
Model Number: 783446050128
Description & Documents
The modular window well system is one of the fastest and least expensive ways to add code-compliant emergency egress to any basement area. Simply "stack" the modules to accommodate your foundation height and add natural daylight and fresh air ventilation to your finished basement. StakWEL features a unique "Grip/Step" design to aid egress and provides corrosion-resistant performance at an economical price.
- High-density, maintenance-free polyethylene construction will never rust, rot or fade
- Allows natural daylight and ventilation into lower-level living areas
- Versatile design accommodates virtually any foundation height
- Compliant with IRC 2012 Building Code Requirements for emergency egress
- Unique "Grip/Step" feature provides a convenient handle and gusseted step to aid egress
- UV-stabilized and corrosion-resistant design adds durability
- Easy-to-install system features modules that simply slide together to create the required height
- Modular system can be used on foundations 10 feet or greater
- High-impact polycarbonate cover also available (purchased separately)
- Made in USA
Dimensions: 54" W x 37" D x 21" H
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/24/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.