Bilco StakWEL®, 54" Wide Polyethylene Modular Window Well
Model Number: 783446050128
Description & Documents
The modular window well system is one of the fastest and least expensive ways to add code-compliant emergency egress to any basement area. Simply "stack" the modules to accommodate your foundation height and add natural daylight and fresh air ventilation to your finished basement. StakWEL features a unique "Grip/Step" design to aid egress and provides corrosion-resistant performance at an economical price.
- High-density, maintenance-free polyethylene construction will never rust, rot or fade
- Allows natural daylight and ventilation into lower-level living areas
- Versatile design accommodates virtually any foundation height
- Compliant with IRC 2012 Building Code Requirements for emergency egress
- Unique "Grip/Step" feature provides a convenient handle and gusseted step to aid egress
- UV-stabilized and corrosion-resistant design adds durability
- Easy-to-install system features modules that simply slide together to create the required height and modular system can be used on foundations 10 feet or greater
- Model# STKWL
- High-impact polycarbonate cover also available (purchased separately)
- Made in USA
Dimensions: 54" W x 37" D x 21" H
Brand Name: Bilco
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/1/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.