Description & Documents
For some basements, an egress window well or areawall is necessary to ensure the proper safety of your home and family. This egress ladder provides an additional measure of safety for your home, offering a sturdy galvanized steel construction and a maintenance-free design for your convenience. It is built to fit on SPC's square casement-style areawalls and mounts easily onto the radius corner for quick and simple installation. This 4-rung model can work with 48", 60" and 72" high egress window wells.
- Corner Step egress ladder used exclusively with Casement Square egress areawalls. 3-rung ladder works with 48", 60" and 72" high egress window wells (sold separately).
- Constructed of maintenance-free, galvanized steel
- Designed for SPC square casement-style areawalls
- Mounts directly to areawall radius corner for easy installation
- No fasteners included and no assembly required
- 12" on-center rung spacing
- Meets IRC egress code
- 30-year limited warranty included
- Each unit sold separately
Dimensions: 18" W x 2" D x 53" L
Brand Name: St. Paul Corrugating
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/28/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.