Description & Documents
Areawalls allow air, light, egress and access into a basement or below ground level structure by acting as a structural barrier to hold back the surrounding backfill. They are suitable as air conditioner retainers or egress exits. Lux-Right areawalls are adaptable and can be used as tree-wells, protective barriers, fenders for trucks, lawn edging, conveyor covers and small retaining walls. A bar grate is a great addition and often a necessary precaution when installing areawalls around your home. It helps prevent accidents and installs quickly and easily.
- Round design constructed from tough, hot-rolled steel for maximum strength
- Painted with an industrial gray primer for rust resistance
- Manufactured from 3/16" x 3/4" steel strip bars welded to a 3/16" x 1" bar frame
- Prevents the potential hazard of open areawalls
- Fits flush with top edge of areawall
- 30-year limited warranty included
- Areawall sold separately
Dimensions: 40" W x 20" D
Brand Name: Lux-Right
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 3/6/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.