Description & Documents
Areawalls allow air, light, egress and access into a basement or below ground level structure by acting as a structural barrier to hold back the surrounding backfill. They are suitable as air conditioner retainers or egress exits. Lux-Right areawalls are adaptable and can be used as tree-wells, protective barriers, fenders for trucks, lawn edging, conveyor covers and small retaining walls. A bar grate is a great addition and often a necessary precaution when installing areawalls around your home. It helps prevent accidents and installs quickly and easily.
- Square design constructed from tough, hot-rolled steel for maximum strength
- Painted with an industrial gray primer for rust resistance
- Manufactured from 3/16" x 3/4" steel strip bars welded to a 3/16" x 1" bar frame
- Prevents the potential hazard of open areawalls
- Fits flush with top edge of areawall
- 30-year limited warranty included
- Areawall sold separately
Dimensions: 52" W x 30" D
Brand Name: Lux-Right
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.