Description & Documents
A Safe-T-View cover is a great addition and often a necessary precaution when installing areawalls around your home. It helps prevent accidents and keeps dirt, debris, pests and moisture out of your window well and away from your windows. This cover is made of a tough polycarbonate plastic and features solid reinforcement with a galvanized steel framework. It allows for simultaneous drainage and ventilation and includes a squeeze-n-size mechanism for simple and quick adjustment. This particular model is designed to fit on the EC6036 egress areawalls available at Menards.
- Polycarbonate-Steel Hybrid clear view egress cover fits EC6036 egress areawalls
- Constructed from steel and polycarbonate providing maximum strength
- Features squeeze-n-size adjustable mounting for easy installation
- Sloped with a vented design for efficient drainage
- No holes drilled or mounting brackets included (see Installation Instructions below)
- Fits on egress areawall models EC6036
- No assembly required
- Includes a lifetime limited warranty
- Window Well Size: 60" W x 36" D
Dimensions: Actual Size: 67" W x 38" D
Brand Name: St. Paul Corrugating
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/1/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.