A Safe-T-View cover is a great addition and often a necessary precaution when installing areawalls around your home. It helps prevent accidents and keeps dirt, debris, pests and moisture out of your window well and away from your windows. This cover is made of a tough polycarbonate plastic and features solid reinforcement with a galvanized steel framework. It allows for simultaneous drainage and ventilation and includes a squeeze-n-size mechanism for simple and quick adjustment. This particular model is designed to fit on the EC6736 egress areawalls available at Menards.
- Constructed from steel and polycarbonate providing maximum strength
- Features squeeze-n-size adjustable mounting for easy installation
- Sloped with a vented design for efficient drainage
- No holes drilled or mounting brackets included (see Installation Instructions below)
- Fits on egress areawall models EC6736
- No assembly required
- Includes a lifetime limited warranty
Dimensions: 67" W x 36" D
Brand Name: Safe-T-View Cover
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
Installation Instructions: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.