Zinsser Gardz Problem Surface Sealer - 1 gal.
Model Number: 2301
Menards® SKU: 5504792
Description & Documents
Founded in 1849 on the principles of quality and innovation, the Zinsser brand is known for professional-quality, problem-solving products that make the job easy and get it done right. Lock down porous and crumbling surfaces with Rust-Oleum Zinsser Gardz Problem Surface Sealer. This low-odor, water-based formula dries to a clear, matte finish, creating a hard, paintable seal over damaged drywall, adhesive residues and other chalky surfaces.
- Clear, water-based, acrylic resin sealer
- Penetrates deeply into porous surfaces
- Eliminates bubbles when skimming or patching over damaged drywall
- Dries fast to a hard, moisture-proof film
- Seals old wallpaper adhesives, skim coats and spackling
- Clear, low-odor, water-based formula for a safer environment
- Easy to apply with a high spread rate for faster application
- Binds down chalky surfaces and strengthens soft-texture finishes
- Can be applied to high-pH surfaces
- Covers approximately 350 to 400 sq ft per gallon
- Made in the USA
Dimensions: 1 gal.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 3/4/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.