Description & Documents
Drywall or interior non-load-bearing framing metal studs are C-shaped channels, roll-formed from corrosion resistant galvanized steel. Gypsum wallboard, veneer plaster or traditional lath and plaster is applied to the metal framing to complete the non-load-bearing, nonstructural wall assembly. Most common uses of non-load-bearing metal framing include partition walls, ceilings and column fireproofing in low-rise, mid-rise, high-rise, educational, institutional and multi-use commercial structures.
- Drywall or interior non-load-bearing (NLB) framing metal studs are C-shaped channels, roll-formed from corrosion-resistant galvanized steel. Gypsum wallboard, veneer plaster or traditional lath and plaster is applied to the metal framing to complete the N
- In contrast to wood studs, metal studs will not warp, twist or bow, resulting in straighter walls free from cracks and nail pops
- Residential uses include basement framing and partition walls
- The ProSTUD™ Drywall Framing System combines innovative design with high-strength steel for high-performance drywall framing
- Resists fire and moisture
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 3/31/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.