Description & Documents
Primed MDF Chair Rail Mouldings add architectural interest to your walls. Primed Chair Rail Mouldings are used to create two separate spaces on a wall allowing two finishes with clean lines. The chair rail also has the added benefit of protecting your walls from marks caused by chairs. Primed MDF Chair Rail Mouldings are an easy, cost-effective way to add texture and excitement to your home. MDF offers an ultralight density, up to 25% lighter than standard MDF, for easier installation. Also, MDF mouldings are double coated with primer creating a smooth ready-to-finish surface. All mouldings comes from our own source which means that you know what you are going to get.
- Medium density fiberboard cut to profile 297
- Primed and ready to paint
- Install with 1-1/2" to 2" finish nails
- Sold in 8' and 12' lengths
- A classic pattern that works with any style
- An easy way to add visual interest to any interior wall
- Smooth, consistent surface is free from knots
- Ultralight MDF Moulding is precision engineered for superior quality and high performance.
Dimensions: 11/16" T x 3" W
Shipping Dimensions: 144.0 x 3.0 x 0.69
Shipping Weight: 3.3 lbs
Brand Name: Mastercraft
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Type: Chair Rail
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/11/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.