3/4" x 49" x 97" Extira Treated Exterior Panel
Model Number: 1272050
Menards® SKU: 1272050
Description & Documents
Extira Treated Exterior Panel is an Exterior grade MDF panel that performs better than wood or MDF. Created by a manufacturing process that binds natural wood fibers with phenolic resins and zinc borate it can be used for virtually any non-structural paint-grade applications including exterior millwork, door and window parts, signage, garage doors and other architectural components.
- Sanded 2 sides for a smooth, unprimed surface.
- On piece solid substrate-not laminated.
- No added urea formaldehyde; made from sustainable materials.
- Consistent density
- Moisture, rot and termite resistant
- Exterior performace
- Must be primed and painted before being exposed to the outdoors
- Extira machines well, allowing those who work with it to easily sandblast, rout, carve, laser engrave, prime, paint and adhere other materials to it.
- It is used for door and window parts; garage doors; outdoor signs; playground equipment decorations; subflooring; marine, landscape and nursery applications; and a host of other specialty and decorative uses.
Dimensions: 3/4" x 49" x 97"
Brand Name: Extira
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 7/29/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.