Description & Documents
Dutch Boy® Dura Clean™ Exterior Paint + Primer with Dirt-Resistant Formula is your go-to choice for an exterior finish that stays beautiful year after year. Designed to resist the damaging effects of a hot summer sun and harsh winters, Dura Clean Paint + Primer also provides extra protection from humid weather conditions thanks to its mildew-resistant coating. In addition to these weather-ready safeguards, Dura Clean Paint + Primer delivers the performance, coverage and quality you need to make your exterior paint project easy to do and as long lasting as possible. Available in the easy-to-use Dutch Boy Twist & Pour™ container.
- Paint + Primer with Dirt-Resistant Formula keeps your home's exterior looking clean and beautiful
- Paint + Primer feature enables Dura Clean™ coating to be applied directly over bare surfaces of non-bleeding wood, vinyl, aluminum, masonry, stucco and galvanized metal without the use of a separate primer
- Tough, 100% acrylic latex provides a durable weather-resistant coating
- Crack, chip, peel and fade resistance help protect your finish longer
- Excellent hide for great coverage in fewer coats
- Powerful adhesion for a finish that lasts
- Specially formulated to resist mildew growth on the paint film
- 35°F low-temperature application extends your painting season
- Fast dry time allows you to recoat in just 4 hours
- Award-winning Twist & Pour® container is easy to hold, easy to open, easy to pour and easy to store
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
Brand Name: Dura Clean by Dutch Boy
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Application Method: Airless Sprayer; Brush; Roller
||Base Type: Water-Based
|Clean-up: Soap & Water
||Color: Ultra White
|Color Family: White/Tintable
||Container Size: 1 Gallon
|Dry Time: 60 minute (time unit)
||Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime Warranty
|Maximum Application Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
||Maximum Coverage Area: 400 square foot
|Minimum Application Temperature: 35 degrees Fahrenheit
||Product Type: Acrylic Latex
|Recommended Environment: Exterior Paint
||Recommended Surface: Aluminum; Brick; Galvanized Steel; Masonry; Metal; Steel; Stucco; Vinyl; Wood
||Special Features: 100% Acrylic, Adheres to Dirty/Chalky Surfaces, Dirt Resistant, Low Temperature Application, Mildew Resistant, Paint & Primer in One, Stain Resistant, UV/Fade Resistant, Waterproof
|Time Before Recoating: 240 minute (time unit)
||Where to Use: Exterior Doors; Exterior Shutters; Exterior Siding; Exterior Trim; Fences
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status
and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day.
Inventory last updated 8/16/2017 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a Menards® Merchandise Credit Check valid towards purchases at any Menards® retail store. Not valid for purchases on MENARDS.COM®.