SCRAIL® 1-3/4" x .113" Nail Screw 15° Plastic Coil - 2,000 Count
Model Number: SCMP513FTFC
Description & Documents
Save time and money with this nail-screw hybrid that delivers the speed and holding power of both. The Fascoat™ finish provides superior corrosion resistance.
- The faster fastener!
- Install with the speed of collated nails, but with the holding power of screws
- FasCoat™ finish withstands more than 2,000 hours of salt spray testing before first signs of red rust
- Twice as fast as ordinary collated screws
- Can be used in most popular nailers
- 8 times faster than bulk screws
- Saves time and labor costs
- Compatable with Senco, Bostitch, Makita, Hitachi
- Torx drive
- Fine thread
Dimensions: 1.75" x .113"
Brand Name: Scrail
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Angle (Degrees): 15
||Package Quantity: 2,000
|Overall Length: 1-3/4 inch
|Head Type: Full Round
||Collation Type: Plastic
|Product Type: Framing Nails
||Shank Type: Screw
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
Inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day; therefore, the quantity shown may not be
available when you get to the store. This inventory may include a store display unit. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a Menards®
Merchandise Credit Check valid towards purchases at any Menards®
retail store. Not valid for purchases on MENARDS.COM®
. By submitting this rebate form, you agree to resolve any disputes related to rebate redemption by binding arbitration and you waive any right to file or participate in a class action. Terms and conditions available at www.rebateinternational.com®