Description & Documents
The Masterforce® 72" Tool Cabinet features the patented Raise and Release™ drawer latching system, full extension 100 lb. ball-bearing drawer slides with full width aluminum drawer pulls. A secure keyed locking system (includes 2 keys), hardened steel side handles, 6" heavy-duty polyurethane casters and a long-lasting powder-coat finish makes this tool cabinet built to last. This 15-drawer tool cabinet includes 33,652 cubic inches of storage capacity and has a weight capacity of 2,600 lbs. It includes non-slip drawer liners to help keep your tools in place.
- Raise & Release™ secure latching system keeps drawers tightly closed and reduces risk of accidental opening. To release just lift the drawer pull to easily slide open
- Heavy-duty, full extension ball-bearing drawer slides hold up to 100 lbs. per drawer
- Tubular lock system secures all drawers for safe tool storage
- Hardened steel tubular side handle for easy maneuvering
- 6" x 2" polyurethane casters (4 swivel, 2 rigid). See the individual drawer capacity for more information
- Long-wearing powder-coated paint
- Add an oak, bamboo or stainless steel top (sold separately)
- Storage capacity: 33,652 cubic inches
- Weight capacity: 2,600 lbs.
- Limited lifetime warranty
Dimensions: 72-1/2"W x 24"D x 44-3/4"H
Shipping Dimensions: 74.6 x 46.2 x 46.2
Shipping Weight: 586.0 lbs
Brand Name: MasterForce
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited Lifetime
||Number of Drawers: 15
|Weight Capacity (lbs.): 2600
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/25/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.